FuZing the Creative with the Consumer
Featured Artisan CharmBoutique

By Handmade FuZion on 10:26 AM

Filed Under:


Where are you located? Martensville, Saskatchewan, Canada

How long have you been creating handmade items? For 13 years - I started out making hemp jewelry and that's when I got the crafting 'bug'.

What type of products do you offer? I offer lots of eye candy – pretty pendants, rings, pocket mirrors, wristlet key fobs and more! I love to try everything so as not to bore myself.

How did you decide on your company's name?
I was known as The Charm Lady by past customers whom I made custom photo Italian charms for. The name kind of stuck with me.

What is your motivation? Making items that people love and being able to help support my family at the same time is what motivates me.

What do you enjoy most about creating handmade items? I love the act of creating – I find it relaxing and it's a great stress reliever for me. I have 3 small children so I need something to do that is just for me.

Which items are your best sellers? My pendants are my best seller. The Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer I have entices buyers. Who doesn't like to get something for free?

How do you market your products? I utilize Twitter, Facebook , Blogger and You Tube as much as possible. I also have shops set up on other online venues.

What are your favorite features on Handmade FuZion? Everything! It's easy to navigate and listing items is a snap.

What new features would you like to see? It would be great to be able to rearrange your images instead of having to upload them in a specific order.

Do you have any advice for other artisans? Do what you love and just stay positive. You'll be rewarded for your efforts in many ways.

0 comments for this post