FuZing the Creative with the Consumer
Featured Artisan Mellowyellowsoap

By Handmade FuZion on 4:00 AM

Filed Under:




Where are you located? Texas


How long have you been creating handmade items? Seems like I have always been creating something but I have only been selling my creations since May 08


What type of products do you offer? handcrafted soaps and body care items


How did you decide on your company’s name? My soaps are all natural and natural soaps are not white. By leaving the soaps natural without any artificial dyes, brighteners or artificial fragrances I end up with an off-white (yellow) but very skin friendly and mild (mellow) soap - that's where the name Mellow Yellow Soap Company comes from


What is your motivation? I love to honor nature in my creations and firmly believe that by leaving things as natural as possible and not adding unnecessary artificial ingredients we can be kinder to our bodies.


What do you enjoy most about creating handmade items? That I get to use them myself and know that only the best ingredients went into them! I also love to hear how my creations work for my customers.


Which items are your best sellers? The Avocado Bar is my bestseller. Avocado oil is so gentle on the skin and this bar has no added fragrance at all - not even Essential Oils - so it works really well with skin that gets irritated by other soaps (eczema, etc.)


How do you market your products? I have my own website www.mellowyellowsoap.com and I now also love to offer my products through Fuzion


What are your favorite features on Handmade FuZion? What new features would you like to see? I think it would be important to make the CP more user friendly.



Do you have any advice for other artisans? Do what you love and make products you enjoy yourself. Don't cut corners when it comes to quality and customer service.

0 comments for this post