FuZing the Creative with the Consumer
Featured Artisan Giggling Goldfish

By Handmade FuZion on 4:30 AM

Filed Under:






Giggling Goldfish

It's just fun stuff.

Where are you located?
Boca Raton Florida

How long have you been creating handmade items? I come from a family of artists and crafters and have been creating ever since I can remember.

What type of products do you offer? In this shop I try to create childrens items that will hopefully become one of those life long treasures.

How did you decide on your companyʼs name? When my youngest daughter was younger she would always say that her goldfish were smiling at her, so when we starting creating together it just seemed perfect.

What is your motivation? I am totally kid inspired!

What do you enjoy most about creating handmade items? I am on of those that literally enjoy every single aspect of creating. From thinking up an idea in my head to putting it to paper, the actual creating and adding all those little details that I think make a piece so special to packaging each piece so that it looks like a special gift and then the most important getting the most amazing feedback from a customer telling me just how much their new little piece is loved.

Which items are your best sellers? My watches are definitely a big hit with the moms and little ones. I worked really hard trying to come up with something fun, unique but educational at the same time.. I have an eighteen month old son who always wants to be like the big kids and is always eager to learn. My monster wallets are also doing well. Again, fun but educational.

How do you market your products? I do a lot of word of mouth, passing my business cards out everywhere, Twitter, Flickr, my kids are always with something that I created so that is a big door opener, my webpage is still a work in progress though, but am currently creating new marketing material that I am going to distribute.

What are your favorite features on Handmade FuZion? What new features would you like to see? I like that I can view all of my product information on one page. I like that you have the featured artist and will have the Fuzion Finds, would like to see the slide on the front page larger than a one item view.

Do you have any advice for other artisans? Believe in yourself and love what you do and the rest will follow. Thank you for your consideration and look forward to listing more items this coming year and being a bigger part of Handmade Fuzion.

0 comments for this post