FuZing the Creative with the Consumer
FuZion Finds Gift Guide - Daily Picks 24

By Handmade FuZion on 5:49 AM

Filed Under:

As FuZion Finds winds down we want to make sure we've given a fair chance to all our artisans, but we also realize this will not be possible in this short amount of time. After we have our Featured Artisan segment we will go back to featuring items and if anyone wasn't featured this time around we encourage you to contact us so we can get the good word out there on the blogs for you.

Todays Finds are:

Laminated Mature Mini Notes for obnoxious drivers and bad parking! - Never have that snappy remark available at just the right moment? Don't suffer delayed comeback again! This set of eight mini notes (2 of each design shown) are perfect for those times in your life when an asshole is simply unavoidable. Just put it on their windshield, desk, or even drop it on their lap. The note will do the talking for you!No no, don't thank me, I'm just doing my job.



FIBER BEAD - We outclass those other beads by a mile. Look at our feathery, sparkly selves. Tell her we need a mirror in our drawer. This is a set of 9 fiber beads in red and black with flecks of gold peeking out everywhere! These beads ARE feathery looking and might remind you of a cocoon because of the end I start on. IF you want to it can be snipped off without effect. I left it because I think it looks very cool.



My Mother's Heart - Earrings - I lost my mother in 2003 to heart disease. I miss her so much, especially this time of year. I have named these earrings to honor her memory and the memory of all the mothers who have been lost to heart disease.

0 comments for this post