FuZing the Creative with the Consumer
Featured Artisan Jewellia

By Handmade FuZion on 9:16 AM

Filed Under:

Jewellia

Jewellia is all about unique, elegant jewellery, carefully handcrafted from quality materials.













  1. Where are you located? - Rehovot, Israel
  2. How long have you been creating handmade items? - For 2 years.
  3. What type of products do you offer? - Elegant handmade jewellry with sterling siver, gemstones, metalwork.
  4. How did you decide on your company's name? - I wanted a name that would be easy to remember in all languages, so my husband and I decided on Jewellia - which sounds like a name, Julia, but indicates jewels and jewellery.
  5. What is your motivation? - To create beautiful things that wold make people happy.
  6. What do you enjoy most about creating handmade items? - The freedom to create whatever I want and to bring my ideas to life.
  7. Which items are your best sellers? - Simple sterling silver rings and earrings.
  8. How do you market your products? - Not extensively... I blog, I have a Flickr account, Twitter, and a few ads on Project Wonderful.
  9. What are your favorite features on Handmade FuZion? What new features would you like to see? - I like the site layout and the featured items. I would like to see stats for sellers and more advertisement geared toward buyers.
  10. Do you have any advice for other artisans? - Be creative and optimistic!

0 comments for this post