FuZing the Creative with the Consumer
Featured Artisan Life Dance Art Studio

By Handmade FuZion on 9:24 AM

Filed Under:

Life dance Art Studio



Luminescent Art for ambiance, for serenity, for renewal of the spirit.


Where are you located? Durango, Colorado

How long have you been creating handmade items? All my life, but especially the last 4 years

What type of products do you offer? At this time, mainly my light sculptures, but I also offer giclee prints of my art and original abstract paintings and multimedia works.

How did you decide on your company's name? LifeDance Art Studio... I like to think of life as a dance, where we learn to step in flow or sometimes stumble and spend some time off balance. Each has its place in our lives for learning and personal growth.

What is your motivation? To create beauty... I feel that beauty calls forth higher consciousness in humanity, and humanity is at a critical stage in its development at this time in history, so anything that inspires higher, expanded consciousness is needed even more right now. We need to recreate the world, and do it from love, joy and creativity at its best.

What do you enjoy most about creating handmade items? I love the design process and watching the creation itself take turns I didn't necessarily plan, feeling I'm co-creating with the Great Creator of the Universe, bringing into being a piece of art as individual and unique as a sunrise or a sunset - each one of a kind. I feel a kind of bliss when I'm creating and watching something beautiful emerge and come to completion.

Which items are your best sellers? So far, light sculptures are a hit. Some of my colorful paintings are favorites with people and I also make frame drums with art on them at times... The drums have been very popular.

How do you market your products? I've been working on marketing online to increase my market beyond my local area, trying many places and strategies and will continue learning and fine-tuning. I plan on placing some of my pieces in local stores in my area in the New Year as well. It's quite a learning process!

What are your favorite features on Handmade fuzion? What new features would you like to see? I think Handmade fuzion is doing fine... I don't have any suggestions at this time; I like the site very much.

Do you have any advice for other artisans? Keep creating and be creative with your marketing as well. Try new things, keep doing what works!

0 comments for this post